$260+$40 Deeper Stack NLH Re-Entry
Level 26 (25,000/50,000/5,000)
Total Entries: 256
Players Remaining: 6
Average Stack: 1,280,000
Following some lengthy negotiations for how best to divide up the remaining prize pool, the final six players in Event 6 came to an adjusted payout agreement. As chip leader, Scott Levitt would make the most money in an ICM agreement.
The players were all indifferent about who would take the trophy and decided to split the mini-Borgata. Levitt takes just under $10,000 with short stack Brent Tarantino earning $6,093, just under what third place money would pay. John Malczan and Barry Weprin had the exact same chip stack, thus giving them both the same payout. Michael Newman and Mitchell Mantin both earn over $7,200 for their day of play.
A look at the final payouts and chip counts at the time of the deal is below.
- Scott Levitt – $9,867 (2,056,000)
- John Malczan – $8,219 (1,376,000)
- Barry Weprin – $8,219 (1,376,000)
- Mitchell Mantin – $7,289 (1,055,000)
- Michael Newman – $7,252 (1,043,000)
- Brent Tarantino – $6,093 (697,000)